Anyhow you want to cancel your Pandora music subscription or trial. Right? It is a music streaming service with a subscription or also you can use it free without a subscription by listening to ads. Now, what if you wish to listen to your favorite music in a different way or take a rest from listening to music? In such cases you need to cancel the subscription. Let’s see how to cancel a Pandora subscription.
Cancel Your Pandora Subscription: Here’s How
Need to Know Before Cancelling your Pandora’s Subscription:
- Make certain you cancel your subscription or trial at least 24 hours ahead of expiration time.
- Please check your bank statement to see how you are being charged for Pandora in order to properly cancel your subscription. You must contact the vendor that manages your subscription or trial to cancel it.
- Your subscription will not be automatically cancelled if you uninstall the Pandora app from your devices.
- Pandora Customer Service is unable to manage subscriptions or trials purchased from Apple, Amazon, Best Buy, Roku, Sam’s Club, or carriers such as Verizon, T-Mobile, and others.
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Pandora’s Website
Your current subscription services will remain active until your expiration date once you have finished the cancellation process.
By Computer: At first, open a browser and sign in to your Pandora’s account
- Now go to the Subscription page
- Select Switch Plans
- Then click on Cancel Subscription
- To confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments, enter your existing password.
By Mobile Device:
- Go to Pandora’s website using any browser and sign in
- Now tap on Menu icon at the top left corner
- Tap Subscription menu
- After then select Switch plans
- Now tap on Cancel Subscription and put the account password to confirm it
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Apple ID
If you want to cancel your Pandora subscription through Apple ID then you must go to Apple account, Because Pandora has no access to the Apple billing system
Also uninstalling the Pandora’s app will not cancel your subscription automatically until you do that through Apple ID. You can do this thing using any Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, MAC etc.
Let’s see how to cancel pandora subscription from Apple account:
- Open the Settings App
- Tap on your name
- Now tap on Subscription
- Tap cancel subscription [ Here you may see other subscription also, In this case select the Pandora subscription and cancel this ]
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Roku Account
If you want to cancel your Pandora subscription through Roku then you must go to Roku account, Because Pandora has no access to the Roku billing system
- At first visit the Roku website from any device and sign in to your Roku account and click on the Subscription menu. You can go here also
- Then click on Unsubscribe next to Pandora
- Now follow the screen instructions
- If you have any difficulties with these instructions, please contact Roku support, who should be able to assist you. You can contact them through their website or by calling (888) 600-7658.
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Amazon
If you are being charged for your subscription through Amazon (for example, if you upgraded from a Kindle Fire or an Android smartphone through the Amazon Appstore), please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
From Kindle Fire:
- Press Apps from the Home Screen of your Kindle Fire device.
- Then choose a store.
- Select My Subscriptions from the store menu.
- After that, select Pandora from the menu.
- To cancel your Pandora subscription, turn off auto-renewal.
From the Amazon appstore on Android device:
- To begin, open the Amazon Appstore app.
- Select Subscriptions from the Appstore menu.
- Click Pandora Subscription from the My Subscriptions option.
- You can cancel your subscription by turning off auto-renewal from the Subscription tab
If you face any issues regarding this then you can contact them directly from here
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Google Play
If you bought your subscription from the Google Play Store, you can cancel it by following these steps:
- Open a browser and visit here to manage your subscriptions
- Pandora can be found under the Subscriptions option.
- Click Cancel Subscription, then confirm the subscription by following the instructions.
- You can also contact the Google Play customer service team directly.
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Best Buy
If you bought or got your subscription from Best Buy, you can cancel it using one of the following methods.
To cancel your Pandora subscription through Best Buy’s website, follow these steps:
- Open a browser and visit Best Buy website
- Now log in to the Best Buy account
- Then go to the Plans and Subscriptions option.
- To cancel your Pandora subscription, select the appropriate option.
- Complete the cancellation by following the screen instructions.
To cancel your Pandora subscription over the phone with Best Buy you call 1-888-BEST-BUY for more information (1-888-237-8289)
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Carrier
In this scenario, you’ll need to contact your carrier’s customer support to cancel your Pandora membership.
Contact AT&T support to cancel a Pandora Subscription that you’ve added to your AT&T Unlimited Plus plan.
Cancel Pandora Subscription Via Sam’s Club
To cancel a Pandora subscription purchased through Sam’s Club, go to your Sam’s Club account settings and cancel it.
If you have any problems, you can contact the Sam’s Club customer service team for help.
Final Words on Cancelling Pandora Subscription
As you take a decision to cancel your Pandora subscription, there might be a reason. Maybe you want to move on to another online music station or stop totally from these things. So here we have shown some ways as to how you can cancel your Pandora subscription.
Which one of Online Music best suits you or if you have anything to know from us, kindly leave a comment here…
FAQS on Pandora Music
Is Pandora music free?
Pandora is a free ad-supported radio station. You can create stations based on your favorite artists, songs, and genres as a free listener. By listening to advertisements, you can also enjoy Podcasts and gain access to skips and Premium sessions.
How can I delete my Pandora account?
If you want to deactivate your Pandora Account then note that the Pandora account cannot be temporarily suspended or deactivated. You can permanently delete it if you wish, Let’s see how to do that…
Keep in mind: If you have a Pandora Subscription then you must cancel this and wait for the expiration date. To avoid additional payments, you must cancel your subscription before deleting your account. Otherwise you can not delete your Pandora Account permanently.
By Mobile App:
- Go to your Profile in the Pandora app
- Select Account from the Settings gear in the top right corner
- Now just tap on Delete Account
- Go to the Pandora website and log in to your account
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click the icon (initial or picture)
- Go to Account, then click on Settings
- At the bottom right corner of the website, click Delete Pandora Account.
- To confirm this deletion process, enter your Pandora account password
How Can I Restore My Pandora Subscription?
At first keep in mind about this thing: When one or two persons use the same Apple ID on their iOS devices or the same Google Play account on their Android devices, but different Pandora accounts, subscriptions are transferred.
If you share your Apple ID or Google Play account with anyone, or if you use the same Apple ID or Google Play account to buy apps on two iOS devices or two Android devices, this can happen. Only one Pandora account can use a subscription purchased with a certain Apple ID or Google Play account at a time.
If you have other family members or members of your household who might benefit from a Pandora membership, you should consider upgrading to Pandora Premium Family Plan. Pandora Premium Family gives you access to all of Pandora Premium’s features for up to six different Pandora accounts for one affordable price.
Now let’s see how to restore the Pandora Subscription: You do this both on Android or iOS devices
Restore Pandora Subscription on iOS:
If your subscription was transferred to another account after you upgraded via the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch app, you can recover it using the instructions below.
- Open your Pandora app on your iOS device
- Go to your Profile in the Pandora app.
- Upgrade can be found by tapping the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- Choose Retrieve Your Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the password for your Apple ID and confirm this.
Restore Pandora Subscription on Android:
If your Google Play subscription was transferred to another account, you can restore it to your device by following the instructions below.
- Open your Pandora app on your Android device
- Then go to your Profile in the Pandora app.
- Upgrade can be found by tapping the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- Now choose Retrieve Your Subscription
- To confirm this action, follow the screen prompts.
How to Upgrade/Downgrade Pandora Subscription?
If you’d prefer to upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan just follow these steps here
How Can I Get Pandora Music Refunds?
Annual subscriptions purchased directly through the Pandora website are eligible for the refunds directly.
But, first, you need to double-check your billing statement to determine which vendor is charging you before requesting a refund for your membership.
Must note: Pandora cannot provide refunds for subscriptions purchased through Apple, Amazon Appstore, or Roku. If you bought your membership through a third party like Apple, Amazon Appstore, or Roku, you’ll need to contact them directly for details on their refund policy. Also for any monthly subscriptions, Pandora does not provide any returns.
Get Refunds Through Pandora’s Website
If you purchased your membership on a computer and were charged directly by Pandora, please contact a Pandora Support Specialist for help with prorated refunds for annual subscriptions.
Get Refunds Through Apple
Apple bills subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), so any billing difficulties or refund requests are handled by Apple’s support team.
Please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device to get a refund from Apple:
- At first, visit here
- Then enter a serial number or choose a device from there
- Now select Billing and Subscriptions, then Subscriptions & Purchases
- After that, Request a Refund
- Log in to the Apple ID that was charged.
- Select Report after you’ve logged in and found Pandora in the list.
- Then select I’d like to seek a refund and click on it. Done
- Within 24 hours, they should respond to your request.
Get Refunds Through Amazon Appstore
If you purchased your subscription from Amazon Market (for example, a Kindle Fire or an Android device with the Amazon Appstore), you’ll need to contact Amazon customer service for additional information on their refund policy.
Get Refunds Through Roku
If you purchased your subscription from Roku, you’ll need to contact their customer service department for additional information on their return policy. You can reach them by visiting their website or calling them at (888) 600-7658.
Get Refunds Through Google Play
If you have purchased Pandora subscription through Google play and now want a refund then you can visit here for more assistance
Can I download music from Pandora?
Look, You can’t store music to your external memory but you can download music from Pandora app for offline listening.
Does Pandora charge after free trial?
If you liked the free trial and want to keep your subscription, the payment method you supplied will be paid automatically at the end of the trial period.
Can I download Pandora music to my iPhone?
Pandora does not presently support storing music on an external memory card for offline listening. The music you download will remain in the Pandora app and you can listen to them on an Android or iOS device while offline.